Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two-Step Tuesdays (by Guest Contributor Kimtastic)


My PIC (partner in crime) and I moseyed on down to In Cahoots, a Country Western Nightclub in San Diego, to experience the wonders of line dancing. Line dancing is not for the faint at heart or those with club feet. It requires nimble footwork, a sassy attitude, and the optional cowgirl hat. PIC and I were amazed at the diverse crowd, young and old, poor and poorer, black and white.

PIC and I did not dance, but rather we were on a reconnaissance mission, gulped mid grade whisky and chatted up the folk. We learned that too much whisky can be a bad thing...on a Tuesday night at least. We also learned that we LOVE linedancing and will venture back to In Cahoots next Tuesday. I will provide further updates regarding our western dance experiences next week. Till then, yee haw!

1 comment:

  1. Why would a cowgirl hat be optional for line dancing? Isn't that the whole point?

    ReplyDelete