I'm so excited to get this Little Martin Cowboy V. It's a laminate/composite--so it's strictly a novelty guitar. But I have a Little Martin Felix III, which is pretty much the same as the Cowboy V, and I love it! It travels well and has that Martin sound. It's the type of guitar you can bring on the subway or camping or to the beach (not that I'd play a guitar at any of those places, LOL) without worrying about it getting damaged by the elemen
ts. The Cowboy V would be perfect for the next Six-Button Cowgirls trip. I'm disappointed that there isn't a custom gig bag for the Cowboy series. My Felix III came with the cutest gig bag embroidered with a Felix. I'm trying to think of a way to make a silk screen of the Cowboy V graphic and sew it onto a gig bag. I suspect it will look makeshift, but I'll see what I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment