
Storm clouds over the farm
I almost don't want to say it, for fear I'll jinx it. But I'm too excited to hold it in. And, since it's pretty much a sure thing, I might as well just blurt it out...we're getting a storm tomorrow! Yes, for three glorious days this week, the weather will be decidedly winter-like. October is usually the hottest, driest, sunniest month 'round these parts, but it looks like I'm getting a belated birthday gift! Temps are supposed to dip down to the unseasonably cool low 60s. I can curl up in a cozy blanket by the fire, cup of hot cider in hand, veggie chili simmering in the crock pot, apple pie in the oven--without having to turn on the A/C.
Even though my lesson with Moto probably will be rained out tomorrow, it's hard to feel disappointed. Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment