Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Leader of the Pack

Elmo strikes a pose while chewing on some hay.
I tried to get a good photo of Oscar, but he doesn't stand still.

Guess who has stopped following his brother around and has started following me? Oscar! After all these years, I finally have a pet who thinks I'm the leader! Woohoo! It's especially nice because just a week ago, Oscar barely allowed me to pet him. Now, only days later, this little chunky monkey of a goat lets me pick him up without any fuss. He sits quietly on my lap, and he loves to be groomed. He follows me as I do my chores. When I enter the goat pen, he runs up to me and gives me a welcoming "m-e-h-h-h-h-h-h."

It's National Pet Day, whatever that is. At my house, every day is pet day. Here's to you, Moto, Oscar, Fenway, Elmo, and Dash (listed by size).

No comments:

Post a Comment